It’s been some time since I’ve been on here to write. I wish I could say it was because nothing is happening in my life, but that’s not the case. I guess I’ve lost my motivation to share it all. I was expressing this to a good friend the other day, and he encouraged me to keep the blog open. He too has been lacking the motivation to blog, but he reminded me that inspiration can strike without notice.
I hope the drive to blog returns at some point. Until then, I will do my best to get in a post here and there. On that note, here is an update of my extremely riveting life…
- I am single once again — although it’s complicated.
- I am still Vegan and loving it.
- Work is crazy busy, but I’m enjoying my current tasks.
- Since Fall is my favorite season, I’m enjoying the cooler weather.
- I’ve become a bit of a documentary connoisseur as of late.
- I purchased a beautiful new shower curtain. This is a big deal. I purchased my last one over 10 years ago, and I haven’t been able to settle on a new one until this past weekend.
- My 43rd birthday is in two days — I will be partying with the girls.
- I’m still loving life.
Well that sums it up for now. I really miss everyone, and I hope to get reading some of your posts soon. Happy Fall (and belated Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians)!
Be back soon!