If it weren’t for junk mail, I’d hardly get any mail at all…
My junk mail folder is full of enticing messages, so I thought it would be fun to make a list of my top 10 favorite subject lines.
- Jackhammer Male Enhancement – “Be the man you used to be, guaranteed”
- DOES THIS MEAN I WAS A MAN IN MY PAST LIFE?
- Deals & Liquidations – “Xmas toilet cover sets, Emoji head rests and more”
- I know where I will be doing my holiday shopping 🙂
- Asiaeurodate.com – “Get a HOT Date with sexy Asian Beauties.”
- HOW DO THESE SITES GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS ANYWAY?
- Neurocet Pain Relief – “48 x STRONGER than Morphine and 100% safe”
- SAFE? Well if they say so, it must be true.
- Netflix – “Your Netflix Membership has been suspended.”
- GOOD – because I don’t have a Netflix membership.
- Erect on Demand – “3 Things women Crave (that you can’t give them)
- WELL DA… That’s cause I don’t have a penis
- Important News – “Science Proves Biblical Cure (Atheists Stunned)
- I bet they are.
- Brain Power Tactics – “This Genius Drug Unlocks 92% of Brain Potential?”
- Question mark? Well I’m sold.
- facebook – “Wanna make up to $6500/month?!”
- Surely this is real… Why wouldn’t Facebook want to pay me $6500/mth
- Nugenix Testosterone – “You can feel stronger with Nugenix”
- They forgot to mention “and more masculine”
Junk Mail + Morning coffee = entertainment.