Wow, I was nominated for The Entertainer Blogger Award by decodingbipolar.com. Thank you so much for this nomination. I highly recommend checking out her blog; she is a very talented writer — I feel truly honoured by her nomination.
Nominees are asked to do the following:
- Write a post with the award picture
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and most imporatnat of all, entertaining!
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Answer the the 5 questions (listed below)
I follow so many great bloggers, so it was hard to decide on who to nominate. However, I have choosen to nominate the following bloggers:
- I Sing The Body Electric
- Daisy in The Willows
- Musings From a Tangled Mind
- Life Particles
- The Shameful Sheep
- The Seeds 4 Life
- Ends and Beginnings
- Musings of a Mad Woman
- Life as I Interpret It
- The CFO Mom Blog
- Neat Habitat
The 5 Questions
- Why did you start a blog in the first place? Blogging was introduced to me in a techincal writing course I was taking back in February. I had to write a “fake” business blog and submit it as part of my final mark. To get inspiration, I started reading other peoples blogs, and I was instantly drawn into the world of blogging. I live the life of a single career woman with no kids, and I suffer from a series of mental health issues. I decided to start a blog as a way of expressing myself. I also wanted to share my experiences so others would not feel alone in their own personal journeys.
- What is your favorite book? I read a lot, sometimes a few novels a month. One I really enjoyed was Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness, by Susannah Cahala.
- What do you dislike the most? ONLINE DATING, and Tomatos
- What is your favorite food item from the mall? I can’t really answer that completely, as I have never eaten anything from the mall. I’m a personal trainer, so my diet is pretty healthy. My food weakness, however, is peanut butter — I eat it by the spoonful. (embarrased face goes here)
- What is your favorite pastime activity? Besides drinking wine, I would have to say running.
Thanks again to Decoding Bipolar; you are an inspiration girl!